Replace Loose & Uncomfortable Dentures
Ideally suited to patients with one or two whole arches of failing teeth, or patients who have previously lost their own teeth and currently wear dentures; Implant-Retained Dentures are a cutting edge, highly effective and affordable treatment option that provides same day new teeth to immediately transform a smile.
Benefits of choosing Tiwari Watson Dental Care for Advanced Dental Implant treatment:
- Free Consultation – Join us for a no obligation chat about your smile and to discuss your treatment/finance options over a relaxed cup of tea or coffee at our Glasgow practice
- Highly Experienced Dentists – With a calm and gentle approach, our dentists have a breadth and depth of experience and skills in transforming smiles with dentures. Our denture dentists, Joseph Watson & David Chan are members of the ITI, International Team for Implantology
- Friendly, Caring Team – We promise to always greet you with a smile and do everything we can to ensure you feel comfortable and relaxed whilst you are in our care.
- Multi-Award Winning Practice – Our awards for outstanding patient care include best treatment of nervous patients in Scotland for 2016, 2017 and 2018, see a full list of our awards here
- Free 3 Year Warranty – All of our dentures come with a 3 year warranty subject to annual checks and bi-annual hygiene visits
- 0% Finance – Spread payments for your dental treatment into affordable monthly amounts
Press play below to see a video of George discussing the benefits of implant treatment
Press play below to see a video on Implant Retained Lower Dentures
Press play below to see a video on Lower Implant Dentures
Smile, laugh and eat with confidence
Implant-supported dentures offer a brilliant way to transform your smile, and to transform the way you live your life. Helping you to get rid of your sore, loose and uncomfortable dentures – we offer two different treatment options; a removable or a fixed implant-retained denture.
Press play below to hear about the differences dental implants have made for our patient Maureen!
Helping you to get rid of your loose and uncomfortable dentures – we offer two different treatment options thanks to advanced technology; the choice of either a removable or a fixed implant-supported denture.
Option One: Removable Implant-Retained Denture
Implants can be placed to stabilise and retain a denture. The denture is simply snapped in to place where it is retained by the implants and supported by the soft tissue. It can easily be snapped back out each night for cleaning.
Option Two: Fixed Implant-Retained Denture
If all of your upper or lower teeth are missing you can have a fixed implant supported restoration to completely replace your existing denture. The number of implants will vary for each patient. The new teeth will be firmly supported by the implants to stimulate the jaw and maintain bone. Your dentist can remove the restoration for maintenance and cleaning.
Put your Smile in Friendly, Caring and Highly Experienced Hands
“I was a new patient to the Tiwari Watson practice a short time ago. I had extensive treatment carried out on my front teeth, new crowns were made for my daughters wedding which was fast approaching at the time.
Everyone at the practice, from the reception staff, to nurses and dentists were very friendly and accommodating and I’m so pleased with the final results of my treatment – now I can’t stop smiling! Would like to thank everyone again and would definitely recommend this practice to anyone”
(M Malik, Summerston)
Ask us about 0% Finance and Affordable Monthly Payments
A popular option for our patients considering Invisible Braces, 0% Finance allows you to spread the cost of your treatment over an agreed credit period that fits within your monthly budget.