Replace Loose & Uncomfortable Dentures.
Ideally suited to patients with one or two whole arches of failing teeth, or patients who have previously lost their own teeth and currently wear dentures; Implant-Retained Dentures are a cutting edge, highly effective and affordable treatment option that provides same day new teeth to immediately transform a smile.
Benefits of choosing Tiwari Watson Dental Care for Advanced Dental Implant treatment
- Free Consultation – Join us for a no obligation chat about your smile and to discuss your treatment/finance options over a relaxed cup of tea or coffee at our Glasgow practice
- Highly Experienced Dentists – With a calm and gentle approach, our dentists have a breadth and depth of experience and skills in transforming smiles with dentures. Our denture dentists, Joseph Watson & David Chan are members of the ITI, International Team for Implantology
- Friendly, Caring Team – We promise to always greet you with a smile and do everything we can to ensure you feel comfortable and relaxed whilst you are in our care.
- Multi-Award Winning Practice – Our awards for outstanding patient care include best treatment of nervous patients in Scotland for 2016, 2017 and 2018, see a full list of our awards here
- Free 3 Year Warranty – All of our dentures come with a 3 year warranty subject to annual checks and bi-annual hygiene visits
- 0% Finance – Spread payments for your dental treatment into affordable monthly amounts
Methods of Implant-Retained Dentures
Option One – Removable Implant-Retained Denture
Implants can be placed to stabilise and retain a denture. The denture is simply snapped in to place where it is retained by the implants and supported by the soft tissue. It can easily be snapped back out each night for cleaning.
Option Two – Fixed Implant-Retained Denture
If all of your upper or lower teeth are missing you can have a fixed implant supported restoration to completely replace your existing denture. The number of implants will vary for each patient. The new teeth will be firmly supported by the implants to stimulate the jaw and maintain bone. Your dentist can remove the restoration for maintenance and cleaning.