Natural Looking. Strong. Long Lasting.
Used to replace missing teeth, a Dental Bridge is made up of Crowns fitted to the teeth either side of a gap (caused by the missing tooth) in order to restore the function and appearance of your smile.
Dental Bridges are strongly advised when you have a missing tooth as a gap in your smile can affect:
- Your bite – as a result of the teeth leaning into the empty space (caused by your missing tooth) and altering the way in which your lower and upper teeth bite together
- Your general appearance, oral health and smile
- The way in which you speak
- Your confidence when smiling (especially for photographs)
- The actual shape of your face
- The probability of you developing gum disease or tooth decay as a result of the accumulated food in the gap
Smile Transformations with Dental Bridges in Glasgow
Before and After Cosmetic Dental Treatment at Tiwari Watson Dental Care:
Ask us about 0% Finance and Affordable Monthly Payments
A popular option for our patients considering Invisible Braces, 0% Finance allows you to spread the cost of your treatment over an agreed credit period that fits within your monthly budget.