Dental Implants in Glasgow
Permanently Replace Missing Teeth
The fear of losing our teeth is something many of us experience. Today however, tooth loss does not have to be a permanent problem. Our dental implant system provides a reliable, natural-looking and cost-effective way of replacing teeth – whether you have lost one, several or all of them.
Benefits of choosing Tiwari Watson Dental Care for Advanced Dental Implants in Glasgow:
- Free Consultation – Join us for a no obligation chat about your smile and to discuss your treatment/finance options over a relaxed cup of tea or coffee at our Glasgow practice
- Highly Experienced Dentists – With a calm and gentle approach, our dentists have a breadth and depth of experience and skills in transforming smiles with dental implants. Our implant dentists, Joseph Watson & David Chan are members of the ITI, International Team for Implantology
- Friendly, Caring Team – We promise to always greet you with a smile and do everything we can to ensure you feel comfortable and relaxed whilst you are in our care.
- Multi-Award Winning Practice – Our awards for outstanding patient care include best treatment of nervous patients in Scotland for 2016, 2017 and 2018, see a full list of our awards here
- Free 3 Year Warranty – All of our dental implants in Glasgow come with a 3 year warranty subject to annual checks and bi-annual hygiene visits
- 0% Finance – Spread payments for your dental treatment into affordable monthly amounts
Press play below to see a video on how Dental Implants changed Isobel’s life!
What happens to my mouth when I lose a tooth?
Tooth loss causes bone resorption and this can have an effect on the shape of the jaw bone which results in a premature ageing look. Dental Implants help stimulate and maintain the bone structure when a tooth is lost therefore preventing the ‘sunken face’ appearance.
Press play below to see a brief video which shows some of the effects of tooth loss:
Do you dislike wearing dentures?
If some or all of your upper or lower teeth are missing you don’t have to settle for a bulky, loose plastic denture. We can replace your teeth with dental implants. The number of implants will vary for each patient. Your new teeth will be firmly supported by the implants so that you can smile and eat with confidence again.
Press play below to see a brief video of a dental implant fixed restoration:
Are dental implants painful?
Press play below to hear Kenneth’s thoughts immediately after dental implants and bone grafting:
Press play below to see Eileen’s immediate reaction to dental implant treatment and how she ‘didn’t feel a thing!’:
Smile, laugh and eat with confidence
Dental implants are usually the best solution for permanently replacing one or more teeth as they are designed to completely replace your old tooth – at both a root and crown level.
Implants are made from a material called titanium – which is extremely strong and is accepted to your body like no other metal.
With advanced dental implant treatment, at Tiwari Watson Dental Care your new ceramic crown will be made to match your other teeth in shape and colour for natural-looking, long lasting results… allowing you to live, laugh, eat and enjoy life with total confidence.
Press play below to see a brief video on dental implants:
Our patients’ experience with dental implants
Press play below to see a video on how Dental Implants changed Maureen’s life!
Press play below to see a video of Liam discussing his dental treatment journey:
Press play below to see a video of what Natalie has to say about her implant journey:
Press play below to hear about Ammar’s experience with Tiwari Watson:
Press play below to see Bernadette showing off her new smile!
Press play below to hear about Dorothy’s implant journey:
Smile Transformations with Dental Implants
Before and after cosmetic dental treatment at Tiwari Watson Dental Care:
Put your Smile in Friendly, Caring and Highly Experienced Hands
“I was a new patient to the Tiwari Watson practice a short time ago. I had extensive treatment carried out on my front teeth, new crowns were made for my daughters wedding which was fast approaching at the time.
Everyone at the practice, from the reception staff, to nurses and dentists were very friendly and accommodating and I’m so pleased with the final results of my treatment – now I can’t stop smiling! Would like to thank everyone again and would definitely recommend this practice to anyone”
(M Malik, Summerston)
Ask us about 0% Finance and Affordable Monthly Payments
A popular option for our patients considering Invisible Braces, 0% Finance allows you to spread the cost of your treatment over an agreed credit period that fits within your monthly budget.