Dental Implants in Glasgow
Permanently Replace Missing Teeth.
The fear of losing our teeth is something many of us experience. Today however, tooth loss does not have to be a permanent problem. Our dental implant system provides a reliable, natural-looking and cost-effective way of replacing teeth – whether you have lost one, several or all of them.
Benefits of choosing Tiwari Watson Dental Care for Advanced Dental Implants in Glasgow:
- Free Consultation – Join us for a no obligation chat about your smile and to discuss your treatment/finance options over a relaxed cup of tea or coffee at our Glasgow practice
- Highly Experienced Dentists – With a calm and gentle approach, our dentists have a breadth and depth of experience and skills in transforming smiles with dental implants. Our implant dentists, Joseph Watson & David Chan are members of the ITI, International Team for Implantology
- Friendly, Caring Team – We promise to always greet you with a smile and do everything we can to ensure you feel comfortable and relaxed whilst you are in our care.
- Multi-Award Winning Practice – Our awards for outstanding patient care include best treatment of nervous patients in Scotland for 2016, 2017 and 2018, see a full list of our awards here
- Free 3 Year Warranty – All of our dental implants in Glasgow come with a 3 year warranty subject to annual checks and bi-annual hygiene visits
- 0% Finance – Spread payments for your dental treatment into affordable monthly amounts
What happens to my mouth when I lose a tooth?
Tooth loss causes bone resorption and this can have an effect on the shape of the jaw bone which results in a premature ageing look. Dental Implants help stimulate and maintain the bone structure when a tooth is lost therefore preventing the ‘sunken face’ appearance.
Do you dislike wearing dentures?
If some or all of your upper or lower teeth are missing you don’t have to settle for a bulky, loose plastic denture. We can replace your teeth with dental implants. The number of implants will vary for each patient. Your new teeth will be firmly supported by the implants so that you can smile and eat with confidence again.