Need a dentist in Glasgow to provide you with regular check-ups, as well as provide treatments when you need them? Looking for a dentist in Glasgow that you can feel comfortable to speak to about any concerns you have, as well as provide a range of modern dental treatments? Then look no further than Tiwari Watson Dental Care.
About our clinic
Tiwari Watson Dental Care is a modern and family-run dentist in Glasgow that’s been around since 2015, building a solid reputation in the community for our dental care and treatments. It is run by husband and wife team, Dr Joe Watson and Dr Raashi Tiwari. Not only are your teeth and gums important to us, but our dentists are dedicated to creating a caring environment and building trusting relationships with every single patient.
Why choose us
There are some great reasons for deciding to join our dentist in Glasgow and these include:
- flexibility, as we provide both NHS and private treatment, which gives you greater choice in what treatments you can undergo
- special attention for nervous patients, as we always make the time to help put our patients at ease and consequently have been award winners for best treatment of nervous patients for 3 years in a row
- a personalised service, as we take the time to listen to and get to know you so you feel comfortable and secure telling us about any concerns you have
- a multi-lingual service, including staff who can speak Mandarin, Malay and Cantonese
- modern technology, which ensures that, as your dentist in Glasgow, we can offer effective, up-to-date dental treatment.
Taking care of your teeth
We can provide advice specifically catered to looking after your teeth to prevent or ease a problem. Whether it’s how to effectively reach in-between your teeth when cleaning them or advice about your diet and dental health, we can help.
Our opening times
We’re open between 9am and 5pm on most weekdays but for added flexibility for our patients also offer late opening on Mondays until 6pm and Tuesdays until 8pm. We also offer appointments on Saturdays.
Need more information?
We’re always here to help. So feel free to pop into our practice or give us a call.