You could say that one of the downsides of 21st century consumer society is that we have too much choice. While it is wonderful that there is such a diversity of businesses, services and products to choose from, sometimes that choice can feel a little dizzying. Where do you start?
How do you choose something as seemingly straightforward as a dentist in Glasgow, for example? There are many questions to consider:
- do you need a private or NHS dentist in Glasgow?
- what services do you require – teeth straightening, general and preventive dentistry, cosmetic work, children’s services or restorations, or all of these?
- is the surgery easy to get to, even through peak-hour traffic?
- is there parking or good public transport links?
- what qualifications do the dentists have?
- what is the surgery environment like – minimal and clinical or lush and modern?
- and perhaps most important of all, what is the dentist in Glasgow like?
The attitude and approach of the dental and administration staff is key to the success of your treatment. Going to the dentist in Glasgow can be nerve-wracking enough. If you don’t feel at ease with the people delivering your care, or even those who you see when you first walk into the surgery, it’s going to be that bit harder.
Here at Tiwari Watson Dental Care, you are at the heart of what we do. Our family-run dental practice has won several awards for patient care, including for our work with nervous patients. We believe that you shouldn’t miss out on getting the dental treatment you need because you feel anxious. This includes using the latest technology, such as Video Goggles for watching movies during implant treatment, to help you relax.
It all starts with our free, no obligation consultation. Come into our practice and have a chat with us over a coffee about what you need from a dentist in Glasgow. We’ll explain the treatments we offer and our finance packages. This include 0% finance, so you can spread the cost of treatment over monthly payments, at no extra cost. We also offer NHS dental care.
Our friendly, experienced and compassionate team are waiting to hear from you.