Tooth enamel is an essential layer of protection that will help to prevent cavities and other potentially serious issues. Unfortunately, there are times when this surface can become compromised. What are three suggestions to keep in mind?
– Using a soft-bristled toothbrush will help to reduce damage to the enamel when brushing.
– Eat fewer sugary foods, and if you DO eat them, be sure to rinse your mouth with plenty of water immediately after.
– Get plenty of vitamin D and calcium in your diet.
– Eat more fruits and vegetables.
– Speak with your dentist about fluoride treatments in order to further strengthen the enamel.
”Although brushing your teeth is important to prevent oral health problems, brushing the right way is essential.”