Dental Implants in Glasgow
Permanently Replace Missing Teeth
The fear of losing our teeth is something many of us experience. Today however, tooth loss does not have to be a permanent problem. Our dental implant system provides a reliable, natural-looking and cost-effective way of replacing teeth – whether you have lost one, several or all of them.
Benefits of choosing Tiwari Watson Dental Care for Advanced Dental Implant treatment in Glasgow:
- Free Consultation – Join us for a no obligation chat about your smile and to discuss your treatment/ finance options over a relaxed cup of tea or coffee at our Glasgow practice.
- Highly Experienced Dentists – With a calm and gentle approach, our dentists have a breadth and depth of experience and skills in transforming smiles with dental implants.
- Friendly, Caring Team – We promise to always greet you with a smile and do everything we can to ensure you feel comfortable and relaxed whilst you are in our care.
- Free 5 Year Warranty – All of our dental implants come with a 5 year warranty subject to annual checks and bi-annual hygiene visits.
- 0% Finance – Spread payments for your dental treatment into affordable monthly amounts
Straumann Jaw Bone Deterioration
Tooth loss causes bone resorption and this can have an effect on the shape of the jaw bone which results in a premature ageing look. Dental Implants help stimulate and maintain the bone structure when a tooth is lost.
Press play below to see a brief video which shows some of the effects of tooth loss:
Straumann Fixed Restoration
If all of your upper or lower teeth are missing you can have a fixed implant supported restoration to completely replace your existing denture. The number of implants will vary for each patient. The new teeth will be firmly supported by the implants to stimulate the jaw and maintain bone. Your dentist can remove the restoration for maintenance and cleaning.
Press play below to see a brief video of a dental implant fixed restoration:
Smile, Laugh and Eat with Confidence
Dental implants are usually the best solution for permanently replacing one or more teeth as they are designed to completely replace your old tooth – at both a root and crown level.
The root of a dental implant called an abutment, and is made of a biocompatible metal known as ‘titanium’ – which is very strong and is accepted by your body like no other metal. The abutment is placed into the gum to form a secure foundation, whilst the top part of your dental implant is a ceramic crown.
With advanced dental implant treatment, at Tiwari Watson Dental Care your new ceramic crown will be made to match your other teeth in shape and colour for natural-looking, long lasting results… allowing you to live, laugh, eat and enjoy life with total confidence.
Press play below to see a brief video on dental implants:
Put your Smile in Friendly, Caring and Highly Experienced Hands
“I was a new patient to the Tiwari Watson practice a short time ago. I had extensive treatment carried out on my front teeth, new crowns were made for my daughters wedding which was fast approaching at the time.
Everyone at the practice, from the reception staff, to nurses and dentists were very friendly and accommodating and I’m so pleased with the final results of my treatment – now I can’t stop smiling! Would like to thank everyone again and would definitely recommend this practice to anyone”
Ask us about 0% Finance and Affordable Monthly Payments
A popular option for our patients considering dental implants, 0% Finance allows you to spread the cost of your treatment over an agreed credit period that fits within your monthly budget.